Jones CountyResidential Dust Control
When you spread LIQUIDOW™ Liquid Calcium Chloride on unpaved roads, a lot of problems clear up.
*LIQUIDDOW™ – Trademark of Occidental Chemical Corporation.
Dust control is not dust elimination.
Calcium Chloride attracts moisture, and this is what makes it an excellent dust control product. LIQUIDOW™ is produced from natural brine deposits found underground, so it is safe for the environment.
Jones County requires a permit for dust control applications. Binns & Stevens will submit that permit for you.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 28th, 2023 – Any Late Applications will require a LATE FEE of $10 payable to Jones County.
Due to weather, road, and traffic conditions, two applications are recommended. A minimum length of 300 feet is REQUIRED.
One application only: $229.20 for the first 300 feet + $0.764/additional footage.
RECOMMENDED: Two applications: $420.60 for the first 300 feet + $1.402/additional footage.
2023 PRICE GUARANTEE UNTIL April 28, 2023.
Please have area to be treated clearly flagged and visible at each end for the ENTIRE season (May to October). If flags are not visible, drivers will use their own judgment for location. PLEASE NOTE: All spots will be measured. Any footage flagged over the amount ordered will be billed to the customer. If you are unsure of flag distance and do not want more than ordered, please indicate that on the application.
- Width of applications must be at least twenty-two (22) feet wide.
- Applicants are required to maintain flags at the extents of their treated areas. Markers shall be three (3) feet in height with colored material attached at top of marker. Markers will not be provided by Jones County. Place markers at a location that will not affect blading or mowing operations. Any application not properly flagged is not the responsibility of the County and may be bladed through.
- The applicant may only treat the length as specified and only with an approved dust control type.
- Applicant for Dust Control is only valid until August 31st of application year.
- Deadline for 1st application will be April 23, 2023 and the second deadline will be June 30, 2023. Any applications after those dates will require a late fee of $10 payable to Jones County.
LOCATIONS OF DUST CONTROL MAY BE BLADED AND SCARIFIED IF POTHOLES OR WASHBOARDS DEVELOP WITHOUT NOTICE. JONES COUNTY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT OR COMPENSATION TO APPLICANT FOR LOCATIONS REQUIRING MAINTENANCE.
Dust Control Request Form
The deadline for application has passed. Please check with us regarding late applications.